We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the hidden information in a vast amount of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
What we are looking for in you
- 0 – 1 Years of experience.
- Bachelor degree required
- Must have good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good scripting and programming skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dedication to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance